Sunday, January 17, 2010

I figure I should start blogging again.

Blogging is cool. All of the cool kids do it.

Not really though. A few important people have blogs though, so I figure I should shout them out and link them.

  • http://www.hughthemc.com/ --Hugh Augustine, straight out of Los Angeles, is one of the dopest emcees on the planet. His style is unlike most I've heard, and he does more collaborations than anyone I have ever met. I highly recommend that you give Hugh a listen, and follow this boy on Twitter as well @HughAugustineTheMC
  • http://g-eazy.com/ --G-Eazy, a Bay Area MC, is a junior here at Loyola University New Orleans. In addition to having a record deal, this boy opened for Lil Wayne on the final three dates of his farewell tour before a prison stint. G-Eazy has so much shit that he could do, and he is steady trying to accomplish said tasks. Give this boy a listen. And follow on Twitter @G_Eazy.
  • I will post more important figures soon. I'm off to the lab to record some shit. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment